The collection and processing of personal data is done in accordance with the Greek legislation (Law 2472/1997), the relevant national and community legislation and the relevant decisions and actions of the competent Authority.
Whenever the website www.beauty-plus.gr is used, we receive and collect specific information. The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our website.
The information we collect is as follows:
- Information obtained automatically
We receive and collect the following information: domain name and host name, browser and operating system, date and time you visit our website and the IP address from which you are connected. This information is collected to better administer the website, for trend analysis and for demographic information.
- Information through Cookies
"Cookies" are small files that are placed on your computer's hard drive during your visit to our website and allow us to recognize you as a user whenever you visit our website and if you use the same computer and same browser. Cookies are used by us for specific functions, such as language selection and logging in using your username and password. You have the option to activate the setting in your browser to warn you before accepting cookies or to disable the setting to accept cookies. In the latter case, however, you will not be able to use certain services, such as using the BeautyPlus account.
- Information provided voluntarily
To navigate our website, view our products and read our content (articles, beauty tips, horoscope, etc.), you do not need to provide your personal data. Personal data will be requested in the following cases: (a) creating an account, (b) completing an order form.
(a) Create an account : You may create an account on Beauty-Plus in order to:
- to submit an online order
- submit a review (feature coming soon). To submit a review for any of the Beauty-Plus products, you must have an account. If a review contains abusive content, comments that offend good manners, personal information (e.g. phone number), constitutes negative advertising, etc., Beauty-Plus reserves the right not to proceed with this publication. User reviews and comments are the personal views and opinions of the users themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Beauty Plus, which in no way can be held responsible for any of these views.
- to participate in our contests
- to receive the Beauty-Plus Newsletter with useful information. If you do not wish to receive the Newsletter, you can choose a relevant link (link) that gives you this option and which is in the email that confirms your registration, as in every email with the Beauty-Plus Newsletter.
(b) Completing an order form: If you have created an account, you must use it to complete an order form. The information in this account will be used to complete the order and you will need to fill in some additional information, such as payment method information, contact phone number, shipping address or a different product shipping address (optional), invoicing information (TIN, DOU, Profession, name), where these are necessary.
- Clearing electronic transactions:
For payment with Visa, MasterCard and Diners cards, we cooperate with Alpha Bank , which handles the settlement of transactions. If you choose Credit/ Debit/ Prepaid card as the payment method, you will be taken to the bank's page, where you will be asked to enter the following information: card number and type, name of the holder (as written on the card), expiry date and CVV2 (for Visa cards) or CVC2 (for MasterCard cards). If you have joined the Verified by Visa program, you will be asked for your code and your personal message, while for the MasterCard SecureCode program you will be asked for your personal code (SecureCode).
It is noted that Beauty Plus does not collect or store your card information in any way. The electronic transaction with cards is done with the secure system of Alpha Bank through re-direction to a secure environment - secure server of the specific bank and transfer of the card details with 128-bit SSL encryption.
Couriers : Delivery of orders to our customers is carried out by partner courier companies. For this purpose, Beauty Plus forwards your personal information, such as your name, shipping address and telephone number to the partner courier companies, so that the delivery of your order is possible.
- Linking to other websites
- Non-assignment to third parties
This information must:
- To be obtained and managed lawfully.
- To be managed only for the purposes stated in the registration process.
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose for which they have been acquired.
- To be accurate and up-to-date as much as possible.
- To be kept no longer than the period of time required to complete the purpose for which they were obtained.
- To be kept with proper security.
- Not to be transported to countries outside the EU. without the express consent of the interested party.
Your use of our website and the submission of your personal data implies your consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal data, in accordance with the terms stated in this Personal Data Protection Policy.