Enjoy the velvety colors of the NEW and improved PurePressed Blush, a silky, easy-to-use blush that you can "build" like a powder and it goes on! If you need help finding the right shade I'm happy to help!
14 long-lasting shades for richer color that you can "build" for multiple looks. Currently 9 shades are available.
•Intense color, long lasting for even better results.
• Easily built to set desired intensity.
• Soft, smooth, creamy feel for better application and better adhesion.
• Hides oiliness and gives a semi-matte look
• Jojoba seed oil contributes to the softness of the skin while creating a creamy texture for easier application.
• Pomegranate Seed Oil provides natural antioxidant protection and helps fight free radicals.
• Shea Butter moisturizes and soothes the skin and helps with super easy application.
• Pine Bark Extract protects and soothes the skin and has properties proven to help improve skin texture.
Instructions for use:
The Dome Brush holds more color and is ideal for an intense effect. We love it for applying blush on the apples of the face. Apply in circular motions to blend color smoothly. PurePressed® Blush contains concentrated pigment and the White Fan Brush allows you to easily control how much you apply. Use it to "warm up" and accentuate the cheekbones
The Blending/Contouring brush holds a moderate amount of color. It is recommended for cream blushes, but it is versatile and can be used with all types of blushes. Easy to apply and remove the product.