Discover the new beauty gadget that will become your inseparable friend during your daily cleaning!
Shelf life up to 3 months!
It is made from the root of the plant of the same name that grows in East Asia. Removes dead skin cells, sebum, suitable for acne but also for dry or sensitive skin.
*white: suitable for sensitive skin
*green: suitable for combination skin
*black: suitable for acne-prone skin
*orange: suitable for whitening/antiaging
How can you use it?
- Soak the Konjac facial sponge in warm water for just under a minute.
- The sponge will initially have a hard and dry mass, while in the process it will not only become soft but will acquire about one and a half times its size.
- Squeeze the Konjac Sponge very gently as shown in the photo.
- Hold the sponge with the large surfaces touching the palms and apply pressure so that it loses most of its moisture.
- This way is ideal for its longest possible useful life.
- Before application, make sure you have wet your face.
- Then apply a gentle massage with or without some natural face soap or organic gel.
- For difficult areas such as the forehead, chin, around the eyes or nose, use its fine tips.
- Immerse again in warm water, wringing in the same manner until the sponge is clean.
- Finally, hang the sponge by its string until it dries without any surface touching another surface.
- To disinfect it, once a week place the sponge in fairly warm water for about a minute.